Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blogger Babe

Whee, look at me . . . I'm blogging!!! I would have never ventured into my new role of Blogger Babe (okay, so I'm exaggerating about the "babe" part), but my friend, Erica, has been after me for over a year to start a blog.

Truth be told, I've tried before, but was too chicken to share with anyone. I'd ask myself, "Who would want to read the trivial musings of a stay at home mom?" But then I came to the realization that even if not a single person reads my post, yet it brings me enjoyment, then that's really what it's all about . . . right, Mrs. W? Is that a lightbulb moment?

So here I go, off on a new adventure. As many of you know, I'm not always great at calling and keeping in touch so I'm hoping this will be a way to do better. And, although I know it will lack in comparison to the amazing graphics and wit of my friend, E, I'll give it a shot.

I promise not to make the font too small or posts too long so your eyes don't pop out of your head like Kendall's!




4 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Welcome to bloggity-ville!

Remember, have fun! Your kids (and extended family) will appreciate your efforts.

nite owl said...

judging from your first two posts, your blog is going to be a blast to read. i've subscribed to your feed and look forward to reading more.

Pam said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm.........looks like Danielle Steele and John Grisham have some new competition.....but then when did you ever NOT excel at anything????

:)

I'm "staying tuned...." for sure!

BEE